Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mary Cheh
The D.C. Council will vote on new legislation aimed at "preserving the family units." But the law isn't about traditional family values. It's about protecting the families of rats.
Pepco has been under fire for not responding fast enough to power outages during this summer's powerful storms, and two local politicians joined in on Friday's Politics Program with Mark Plotkin.
If education isn't the key issue in the race for D.C. mayor, Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did what she could to put it in the forefront this week.
In a letter obtained by WTOP, the city gave the homeowner 90 days to get rid of a circular driveway in front of his Cleveland Park home. The city says the driveway is no longer needed because the homeowner's handicapped mother has died.