Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mary Beth Albright
Few foods represent fall as well as apples: crisp, familiar, and perfectly portable for snacks on the go. Amazing when slathered with another back-to-school/work workhorse, peanut butter.
Few pieces of knowledge are as critical to living a good life as knowing when to eat a pear.
I wait all year for tomato season - and then I can't wait for it to go away.
Melons are finally in season, after a whole summer of growing huge and sugary sweet.
The corn roast is my favorite summer tradition, a big celebration of the corn harvest.
You didn't think I would make you turn on the oven when it's 110 degrees outside did you? Or even the grill? This gazpacho recipe creates only the heat from your blender.