Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mary Beth Albright
Few foods represent fall as well as apples: crisp, familiar, and perfectly portable for snacks on the go. Amazing when slathered with another back-to-school/work workhorse, peanut butter.
Few pieces of knowledge are as critical to living a good life as knowing when to eat a pear.
I wait all year for tomato season - and then I can't wait for it to go away.
Melons are finally in season, after a whole summer of growing huge and sugary sweet.
The corn roast is my favorite summer tradition, a big celebration of the corn harvest.
You didn't think I would make you turn on the oven when it's 110 degrees outside did you? Or even the grill? This gazpacho recipe creates only the heat from your blender.