Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mary Beth Albright
Few foods represent fall as well as apples: crisp, familiar, and perfectly portable for snacks on the go. Amazing when slathered with another back-to-school/work workhorse, peanut butter.
Few pieces of knowledge are as critical to living a good life as knowing when to eat a pear.
I wait all year for tomato season - and then I can't wait for it to go away.
Melons are finally in season, after a whole summer of growing huge and sugary sweet.
The corn roast is my favorite summer tradition, a big celebration of the corn harvest.
You didn't think I would make you turn on the oven when it's 110 degrees outside did you? Or even the grill? This gazpacho recipe creates only the heat from your blender.