Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mary Alice Baish
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Shortly after the Titanic sank 100 years ago, the Senate conducted an investigation into in the disaster. Transcripts of these hearings are available in libraries across the U.S.
Now in its 150th year, the Government Printing Office has been on a digital tear for the last several years. We get an update from Mary Alice Baish, Superintendent of Documents at GPO.
The U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) and Library of Congress (LOC) are collaborating to digitize some of our nation's most important legal and legislative documents