Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
National Park Service chief spokesman David Barna joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show to talk about National Park Week.
April 22, 2011
Events taking place on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 17, 2011.
The Tidal Basin is already the most popular spot to check out Cherry Blossoms, but soon there will be even more for visitors to check out thanks to the national memorial to Martin Luther King, Jr.
"I must tell you, anyone who was in the civil rights movement will be quite overwhelmed by this because for us, it is to be sure a memorial to Dr. King, but it's a memorial to the very civil rights movement that he led," says Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton after a tour of the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial.