Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
National Park Service chief spokesman David Barna joins host Derrick Dortch on today's show to talk about National Park Week.
April 22, 2011
Events taking place on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 17, 2011.
The Tidal Basin is already the most popular spot to check out Cherry Blossoms, but soon there will be even more for visitors to check out thanks to the national memorial to Martin Luther King, Jr.
"I must tell you, anyone who was in the civil rights movement will be quite overwhelmed by this because for us, it is to be sure a memorial to Dr. King, but it's a memorial to the very civil rights movement that he led," says Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton after a tour of the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial.