Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Martin Dempsey
Army Gen. Martin Dempsey's first day on the job was Monday, and he settled in behind a desk also used by Army Gen. Douglas MacArthur in the Philippines during World War II.
The new DoD secretary will need to concentrate on military spending cuts and withdrawing troops from the Middle East, according to Lawrence Korb, a former assistant secretary of defense under President Reagan.
Mike Lyons, military analyst for CBS News
President Barack Obama announced Monday his intention to nominate Army Gen. Martin Dempsey as the next Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman. Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy DeLeon talks with Federal News Radio.
The Secretary of the Army said Wednesday that the service agreed with most of the recommendations of a blue ribbon panel on reforming its acquisition process. Secretary John McHugh told Congress the Army was moving forward with 63 of the 76 recommendations.
The Army's new uniformed leader says his military branch is ready to keep troops in Iraq beyond December.