Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Martin Dempsey
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
The Pentagon's new strategy shifts the focus of the military's attention, and calls for more partnerships with countries around the world.
Gen. Martin Dempsey promises the Defense Department he will keep reviewing its healthcare system.
DoD officials say as the number of troops shrink so should their real estate holdings. Lawmakers are wary about reducing troop and bases levels too much, and the expense of the Base Realignment and Closure process.
The Pentagon begins the process of revealing its budget plan for fiscal year 2013. The proposal includes the scaling back of several weapons systems, savings on personnel costs, along with an assurance from top DoD officials that even though the military will be smaller, it will be more agile and more capable.
Tags: DoD , DoD budget , reversibility , efficiencies , Budget Control Act , sequestration , strategic guidance , Leon Panetta , James Winnefeld , pay and benefit , workforce , Jared Serbu , On DoD , retirement , TRICARE , acquistion workforce , budget , Robert Hale , BRAC , IT efficiencies
GOP senators unveiled a bill Thursday that would grant the Defense Department a one-year reprieve from "sequestration" cuts. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) called the proposal "skullduggery."
Tags: DoD , Congress , pay and benefits , workforce , supercommittee , sequestration , John McCain , Jon Kyl , Kelly Ayotte , John Cornyn , CBO , NTEU , BRAC , pay freeze , attrition , Jared Serbu , DoD Report
Rep. Buck McKeon (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, says he'll kill any request coming from the Pentagon for a new round of base closures.
In a speech at Duke University, Dempsey says the Defense Department is not the victim of a drive to reduce growth in the national debt.