Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Martha Johnson
Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement brings the Daily Debrief analysis.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
New administrator details how GSA can increase its support of its customer agencies and therefore increase the agency's sales. Johnson wants GSA to be the "big engine that will" through innovation and having a better understanding of how it can meet its customers' missions.
Former commissioner of GSA's Federal Technology Service says problems can be fixed if focus changes.
David Ferriero is the new Archivist of the United States.
Because of the retirement of baby-boomers, the federal government faces the imminent departure of large numbers of senior staffers over the next 10-15 years. A Senate subcommittee is focusing on how that will influence hiring the next generation of federal contract and acquisition workers.
Agency moves Federal High-Performance Green Buildings office to Office of Governmentwide Policy. GSA also creates the first Chief Greening Officer in the Public Buildings Service.