Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Martha Johnson
Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement brings the Daily Debrief analysis.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
New administrator details how GSA can increase its support of its customer agencies and therefore increase the agency's sales. Johnson wants GSA to be the "big engine that will" through innovation and having a better understanding of how it can meet its customers' missions.
Former commissioner of GSA's Federal Technology Service says problems can be fixed if focus changes.
David Ferriero is the new Archivist of the United States.
Because of the retirement of baby-boomers, the federal government faces the imminent departure of large numbers of senior staffers over the next 10-15 years. A Senate subcommittee is focusing on how that will influence hiring the next generation of federal contract and acquisition workers.
Agency moves Federal High-Performance Green Buildings office to Office of Governmentwide Policy. GSA also creates the first Chief Greening Officer in the Public Buildings Service.