Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Martha Dorris
Agency sets sights on next set of standard terms of service with providers
Martha Dorris, deputy associate administrator of the Office of Citizen Services at the General Services Administration, explains how her agency has used e-gov initiatives to improve the customer experience.
Mobile apps, dashboards and contests are some of the tools being used to grow engagement. GSA's Martha Dorris explains.
A team of experts on government management and performance assesses the first year of the Obama administration.
Tags: In Depth Conversation , management , technology , best practices , cybersecurity , government 2.0 , Alan Balutis , Dave McClure , Robert Tobias , Donald Kettl , John Sindelar , Allan Burman , Stephen Benowitz , Fred Thompson , Gerry Gingrich
June 10th, 2009
The General Services Administration has moved USA.gov and Gobierno.gov to the cloud. GSA Acting Administrator of the Office of Citizen Services and Communications Martha Dorris talks about why - and how - they moved these flagship Federal sites.