Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Market Connections
Market Connections CEO Lisa Dezzutti and Michael Fischetti, executive director of the National Contract Manager's Association will discuss some of the big issues affecting contractors including lowest price, technically acceptable (LPTA).
November 25, 2013
New data from Govini, a market research firm, finds the number of lowest price, technically acceptable awards doubled from 2009 to 2013. Vendors also are seeing more and more agencies issue solicitations where price is the only or a major evaluation criterion. DoD, civilian agency official acquisition officials say LPTA is one tool in a large toolbox.
Tags: contracting , acquisition , Stan Soloway , DoD , Frank Kendall , Shay Assad , PV Puvvada , Fritzi Serafin , Unisys , Centurion Research Solutions , Lesley Field , OFPP , Foreground Security , Alison Kidd , lowest price technically acceptable , Jason Miller , A New Era in Technology
New research and a survey of federal contracting employees and contractors found the use of lowest price, technically acceptable is here to stay. Vendors must figure out how to adjust to this new acquisition environment where innovation and value are not always an agency's top priority.
Tags: industry , contracting , Centurion Research Solutions , lowest price technically acceptable , Lisa Dezzutti , Fritzi Serafin , Deb Alderson , Soltera Defense Solutions , Ray Whitehead , General Dynamics IT , Jason Miller
Lisa Dezzutti, CEO of Market Connections, joins host Mark Amtower, to discuss how to generate business for your company when budgets are tight.
April 1, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Lisa Dezzutti , government marketing , public relations , web 2.0 marketing , podcasts , webinars , social networking , social media , linked in , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Lisa Dezzutti and Monica Parham from Market Connections talk about what contractors can do to raise their profiles in the federal market.
August 27, 2012
Get a preview of the study that Market Connections will release on Tuesday.
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
A new report combines the findings of two surveys -one targeting federal employees, the other federal contractors - on the use of social media in the government. Research Director at Market Connections, John Kagia, fills us in.