Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Market Connections, Inc.
Monica Mayk Parham, marketing director for Market Communications and Joyce Bosc, president and owner of Boscobel Marketing Communications, will discuss how budget constraints and travel restrictions are affecting attendence at government events.
October 7, 2013
Lisa Dezzutti of Market Connections explains the survey results of contractors who were asked not only what they think about sequestration, but what they plan to do in case it happens. HUD's Laura Kunkel talks about a recently developed grassroots program called the Under 5 Group, which seeks to improve morale particularly among new hires. Eli Dourado, a research fellow at the Mercatus Center of George Mason University, provides a bird's eye view of the recent World Conference on International Communications in Dubai.