Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Weber
The federal market is in flux. New companies are popping up, and established contractors, big and small, are altering the way they do business to take advantage of emerging technologies and the way that technology is delivered. As part of Federal News Radio's special report, A New Era in Technology, we examine the sea change that will force federal agencies and contractors to think differently as they learn how to master these new technologies together.
Tags: A New Era in Technology , IT acquisition , technology , Govini , Stan Soloway , Professional Services Council , Jeff Rubenstein , SmartProcure , ArchiveSocial , NetApp , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , acquisition , industry , Michael OConnell
Mark Weber, president of NetApp U.S. Public Sector, which includes Federal, SLED and Healthcare, joined Industry Chatter to discuss one of the biggest technology buzzwords of 2012: big data.
The Federal Drive talks to GSA's Bev Godwin about National Women's Health Week and NetApp's Mark Weber on big data.
Mark Weber, NetApp's president of the U.S. public sector, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about a Meritalk study his company sponsored called The Big Data Gap.
Mark Weber is the president of the U.S. public sector group of NetApp. He spoke to Federal News Radio about the report.
MeriTalk, the government IT network, today announced the results of the "2010 Federal Data Center Demolition Derby" study, which examines perceptions of the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative guidance, key pain points, and recommendations to meet consolidation goals. NetApp's Mark Weber explains.