Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Weber
The federal market is in flux. New companies are popping up, and established contractors, big and small, are altering the way they do business to take advantage of emerging technologies and the way that technology is delivered. As part of Federal News Radio's special report, A New Era in Technology, we examine the sea change that will force federal agencies and contractors to think differently as they learn how to master these new technologies together.
Tags: A New Era in Technology , IT acquisition , technology , Govini , Stan Soloway , Professional Services Council , Jeff Rubenstein , SmartProcure , ArchiveSocial , NetApp , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , acquisition , industry , Michael OConnell
Mark Weber, president of NetApp U.S. Public Sector, which includes Federal, SLED and Healthcare, joined Industry Chatter to discuss one of the biggest technology buzzwords of 2012: big data.
The Federal Drive talks to GSA's Bev Godwin about National Women's Health Week and NetApp's Mark Weber on big data.
Mark Weber, NetApp's president of the U.S. public sector, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about a Meritalk study his company sponsored called The Big Data Gap.
Mark Weber is the president of the U.S. public sector group of NetApp. He spoke to Federal News Radio about the report.
MeriTalk, the government IT network, today announced the results of the "2010 Federal Data Center Demolition Derby" study, which examines perceptions of the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative guidance, key pain points, and recommendations to meet consolidation goals. NetApp's Mark Weber explains.