Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
Just one day before he meets with D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee to discuss her future, presumptive mayor Vincent Gray says he's open to re-hiring some of the teachers Rhee has fired.
Arlington holds a public forum on helicopter noise Wednesday night.
Police tell WTOP an Asian man was found shot to death near the intersection of Minnesota Avenue and Crofutt Place in Southeast.
The first few weeks of school haven't been going as planned at one D.C. high school.
Trailing in the polls less than a week from election day, D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is asking for help from the White House.
Nils Lofgren has spent the past 26 years as the backup guitarist for Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, but in his heart he's always been a solo artist.
Reporter Mark Segraves shares his insights
The Pentagon Memorial Chapel, dedicated a year after the terror attacks, hosts all religious denominations.
The union representing the Districts 3,600 police officers is calling for an investigation into how the department reports crime statistics.
Metro is set to begin a massive, long overdue repair and maintenance project of its longest and most-used escalators, Metro Interim General Manager Richard Sarles said Tuesday on WTOP's Ask Metro program.