Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
The replacement for departing D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee will continue to push an aggressive reform agenda and says she is open to extending the school day and year for city students and teachers.
The co-owner and four employees of a U Street-area nightclub have been charged with aggravated assault, in connection with the death of a man outside of that club.
WTOP's Mark Segraves talks with Deputy D.C. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson, who will take over as interim schools chief when Michelle Rhee departs later this month.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee has announced her resignation, effective at the end of the month.
A heads up if you're driving in the District this week: Hollywood will be in town filming the third installation of the Transformers series. Check out the planned street closures and parking restrictions.
In the wake of a national call for longer classroom hours, the City Council is considering lengthening the school day in D.C. public schools.
The D.C. Council will vote on new legislation aimed at "preserving the family units." But the law isn't about traditional family values. It's about protecting the families of rats.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was the guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask The Governor" program.
D.C. Council Chair and Democratic nominee for mayor Vincent Gray met with one his many constituents Thursday. However, this supporter was far from your ordinary taxpayer.