Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
After two years of decline, the number of millionaires in the United States has jumped.
In the late 1990s -- when the Wilson Building was taken over by the federal government and remodeled -- the plaque was removed and thought discarded.
When it comes to median household income, Loudoun County takes the No. 1 spot, followed by Fairfax County. Five other area counties also make the list.
For decades, it hung on the first-floor wall of the District Building on Pennsylvania Avenue -- a large glass plaque with the names of fallen veterans engraved in gold.
After a six-day break, the trial of the man accused of murdering Chandra Levy resumed Wednesday morning.
Residents throughout the area must still content with the hundreds of political signs and posters skewered on lamp posts and stuck in tree boxes.
The teenager who disguised himself as a Metro driver and stole a bus last summer has been sentenced to 18 months of probation and 200 hours of community service.
A former cellmate of Ingmar Guandique testified on Thursday that Guandique admitted killing Chandra Levy, but didn't realize it at the time of the attack.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Ingmar Guandique , Neal Augenstein , D.C. Superior Court , Armando Moralas , MS-13 , Rock Creek Park , D.C. police , DNA , Susan Levy , Gary Condit , Gerald Fisher
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was the guest Tuesday on WTOP's "Ask The Governor" program. Here's what he had to say
D.C. Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray and Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did not discuss Rhee's tenure Thursday.