Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
A man who admitted to fatally shooting a popular D.C. middle school principal has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
H.D. Woodson won its third straight Turkey Bowl Thursday by dominating Dunbar 44-12.
Facing major traffic delays on one of the busiest travel days of the year, Delaware officials gave motorists on Interstate 95 a break.
A controversy over which teams will play in D.C.'s high school football championship has been settled less than 24 hours before kickoff.
The verdict was announced Monday afternoon, after four weeks of testimony and nearly four days of deliberation.
Tags: Ingmar Guandique , Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Susan Levy , Rock Creek Park , Santha Sonenberg , Gary Condit , Amanda Haines , Bert Fields , Emily Grinstead , Linda Norton , Armando Morales
Day three of deliberations have ended without a verdict in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
After nine years of investigations, grand juries, intense media coverage and now a four-week trial, there soon could be closure for the family of Chandra Levy.
Closing arguments are underway Tuesday in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Ingmar Guandique , Gerald Fisher , D.C. Superior Court , Amanda Haines , Rock Creek Park , Gary Condit , Halle Shilling , Christy Wiegand , Armando Morales , Santha Sonenberg
As the defense prepares to call its final witness in the Chandra Levy murder trial, the man charged in her murder has decided he won't testify.
Two voicemails from Gary Condit to intern Chandra Levy have been released by a D.C. Superior Court judge. The judge also released a 911 call and a prison call.