Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
Many of the signs posted around the District are not up-to-date with the changes, leaving various sections of open parking marked with signs that contradict themselves.
Mayor-elect Vincent Gray's choice for new fire chief has been taking a tax deduction reserved for District residents, despite living and working full time in Florida.
A local firefighter has been arrested and charged with a scam that involved CPR training.
Not all threats on the road come from other drivers, and one service to which most motorists usually look for assistance can actually be the source of a major scam.
D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray Wednesday named a top official in the Fenty administration his city administrator and chose a former Amtrak executive to be his chief of staff.
Tags: Vincent Gray , Allen Lew , Michelle Rhee , Gabe Klein , Gerry Mason Hall , Amtrak , D.C. Sports and Entertainment Commission , Office of Public Education Facilities Modernizatio , Nationals Park ,
A D.C. firefighter has been paid for not showing up at work for more than two years, WTOP has learned. The reason for the payments can be traced back to a corruption investigation that began back in 2008.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell talks with WTOP's Mark Segraves
A local politician seeks to create a new sports venue in the nation's capital, aimed at bringing Washington's football team back into the city whose name it boasts.
Security is being stepped up at a D.C. high school after an alleged sexual assault last week.