Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
Many of the signs posted around the District are not up-to-date with the changes, leaving various sections of open parking marked with signs that contradict themselves.
Mayor-elect Vincent Gray's choice for new fire chief has been taking a tax deduction reserved for District residents, despite living and working full time in Florida.
A local firefighter has been arrested and charged with a scam that involved CPR training.
Not all threats on the road come from other drivers, and one service to which most motorists usually look for assistance can actually be the source of a major scam.
D.C. Mayor-elect Vincent Gray Wednesday named a top official in the Fenty administration his city administrator and chose a former Amtrak executive to be his chief of staff.
Tags: Vincent Gray , Allen Lew , Michelle Rhee , Gabe Klein , Gerry Mason Hall , Amtrak , D.C. Sports and Entertainment Commission , Office of Public Education Facilities Modernizatio , Nationals Park ,
A D.C. firefighter has been paid for not showing up at work for more than two years, WTOP has learned. The reason for the payments can be traced back to a corruption investigation that began back in 2008.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell talks with WTOP's Mark Segraves
A local politician seeks to create a new sports venue in the nation's capital, aimed at bringing Washington's football team back into the city whose name it boasts.
Security is being stepped up at a D.C. high school after an alleged sexual assault last week.