Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
Ward 2 D.C. Council member Jack Evans will run for the City Council Chairmanship in the Democratic primary in September, WTOP has learned.
An investigation of District of Columbia social workers shows that proper procedures were followed in the case of a mother who killed her two adopted daughters and hid their bodies in a freezer.
Tags: Renee Bowman , D.C. Child and Family Services , child welfare , adoption procedures , Peter Nickels , Michael Algeo , Montgomery County , Charles County , Calvert County , Banita Jacks , investigation ,
A senior paramedic's decision not to transport a 2-year-old girl who later died is now under investigation by D.C. Police.
As students Robert Hawthorne, 24, and James Betz, 23, tied the knot outside the courthouse, Jeremy Moon, 31, and Bryan Legaspi, 30, got married inside the courthouse.
Tobacco use is the leading cause of premature death, with almost 17 percent of deaths linked to smoking. Other potentially fatal lifestyle choices also appear in the report. Diet and physical activity along with alcohol consumption combine for nearly 20 percent of all preventable deaths.
With massive snow mounds piling up on District streets, storm drains are blocked and unable to take on the melting brought on by warmer temperatures. That means as piles sink in size, the water could flood roads or find ways into area basements.
D.C. councilmember Marion Barry "misused government funds" by awarding contracts to his former girlfriend, according to a new report.
Federal workers owe more than $3 billion in income taxes they failed to pay in 2008. According to Internal Revenue Service documents, 276,300 federal employees and retirees owe $3,042,200,000.
Special report from WTOP's Mark Segraves.