Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
Ward 2 D.C. Council member Jack Evans will run for the City Council Chairmanship in the Democratic primary in September, WTOP has learned.
An investigation of District of Columbia social workers shows that proper procedures were followed in the case of a mother who killed her two adopted daughters and hid their bodies in a freezer.
Tags: Renee Bowman , D.C. Child and Family Services , child welfare , adoption procedures , Peter Nickels , Michael Algeo , Montgomery County , Charles County , Calvert County , Banita Jacks , investigation ,
A senior paramedic's decision not to transport a 2-year-old girl who later died is now under investigation by D.C. Police.
As students Robert Hawthorne, 24, and James Betz, 23, tied the knot outside the courthouse, Jeremy Moon, 31, and Bryan Legaspi, 30, got married inside the courthouse.
Tobacco use is the leading cause of premature death, with almost 17 percent of deaths linked to smoking. Other potentially fatal lifestyle choices also appear in the report. Diet and physical activity along with alcohol consumption combine for nearly 20 percent of all preventable deaths.
With massive snow mounds piling up on District streets, storm drains are blocked and unable to take on the melting brought on by warmer temperatures. That means as piles sink in size, the water could flood roads or find ways into area basements.
D.C. councilmember Marion Barry "misused government funds" by awarding contracts to his former girlfriend, according to a new report.
Federal workers owe more than $3 billion in income taxes they failed to pay in 2008. According to Internal Revenue Service documents, 276,300 federal employees and retirees owe $3,042,200,000.
Special report from WTOP's Mark Segraves.