Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
About 30 spectators were turned away at the trial of three men charged with trying to cover up the 2006 murder of Robert Wone.
Michelle Obama told a group of high school graduates in Washington to pat themselves on the back.
The D.C. City Council is expected to pass a measure that calls for taxing D.C. government workers who don't live inside the District.
D.C. Magistrate Judge Richard Ringell says the jail is not the place to "solve the community ills."
Police say a fifth person has been arrested in connection with the murder of Brian Betts, the middle school principal found dead on April 15 in his Maryland home.
The trial of Robert Wone, who was found dead in a Dupont Circle townhouse in 2006, is underway in the District.
Same-sex marriage has only been legal in the District for about two months, but the city is on track to set a record for marriages this year.
The Chief Judge for the District of Columbia says politicians have been using the murder of a popular D.C. principal for political gain and maintains the juvenile justice system is not broken.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier canceled her 10 a.m. WTOP's Ask The Chief program because of the investigation.
The three teens charged with killing D.C. principal Brian Betts have criminal histories.
Tags: Brian Betts , Shaw at Garnet-Patterson Middle School , D.C. Public Schools , Montgomery County Public Schools , Neal Augenstein , Peter Nickles , Tom Manger , Artura Williams , Alante Saunders , Sharif Lancaster , Youth Rehabilitation Services , Kate Ryan , Colleen Kelleher , Silver Spring , Oxon Hill