Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Segraves
Rail fares will jump 20 cents for jump in fares "peak-of-the-peak" riders -- those of you who ride Metrorail between 7:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. and between 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.
People seem fascinated with the upcoming wedding of Michelle Rhee and Kevin Johnson.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee won't say if she'll stay on as head of the District's public schools if D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty isn't reelected.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley says his negative radio ads linking former Gov. Bob Ehrlich, to the BP oil spill was a "tactical mistake."
For the second time in four years, the Discovery Channel is promoting the upcoming Shark Week by erecting a three-story high, inflatable shark on the fašade of its Silver Spring headquarters.
D.C. Council Chair and mayoral candidate Vincent Gray is calling for the removal of Peter Nickles as D.C. attorney general.
Cases of sexual assault are up in D.C., with some neighborhoods increasing at a double digit rate, according to D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier.
In a letter obtained by WTOP, the city gave the homeowner 90 days to get rid of a circular driveway in front of his Cleveland Park home. The city says the driveway is no longer needed because the homeowner's handicapped mother has died.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier is denying rumors that she covered up domestic dispute calls to the home of Mayor Adrian Fenty.
Joe Price, Dylan Ward and Victor Zaborsky were all charged with tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice and conspiracy.