Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Schwartz
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
The Homeland Security Department's CIS is using a continuous delivery model where it automates reviews of software code to ensure security and quality. DHS is using a similar approach for mobile apps called the Carwash, where it's checking the code to compliance with specific requirements.
Departments face challenges with contracting, hardware and policies, two years after OMB included agile development in its 25-point IT reform plan. The approach aims to make development more effective and efficient, but the switch itself has been far from agile.
Tags: technology , AFCEA , agile development , Shawn Kingsberry , Vivek Kundra , Thomas Sasala , 25-point IT reform plan , Ruben Gomez , Recovery Board , Citizen and Immigration Services , Army IT agency