Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Plotkin
President Barack Obama has been calling for democracy in Egypt, but a U.S. senator says that the president should be doing more for voting rights for D.C. residents.
Sen. Ben Cardin, D-Md., joined WTOP's Mark Plotkin Friday morning for the weekly Politics Program.
Marvin Mandel revealed to WTOP Friday he faced a number of security concerns, including death threats, during his time in office during the 1970's. Members of the Maryland State Police suggested he carry a pistol as the threats increased.
On Friday's Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, two former D.C. mayors said the Redskins will stay at FedEx Field for some time.
Prince George's County officials have a split view on the future of council member-elect Leslie Johnson, some saying she should resign following charges of corruption, while others aruge she should endure until proven guilty.
D.C.'s next mayor has already upset some constituents by missing the funeral for a city police officer Thursday.
Shots were fired at the Marine Corps museum in Triangle, Va. -- the fourth time someone has fired at military-related buildings in the last few weeks. The FBI is urging the shooter to surrender.
Tags: Marine Corps , Marine Corps Museum , pentagon , Triangle , Chantilly , Arlington , Colleen Kelleher , Cathy Lanier , Kim Chinn , Kattherine Schweit , shootings , FBI , Prince William County Police , Brian Villard , Quantico , Marine Corps Marathon , Marine Corps recruiting station , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , The Politics Program , John Perren , FBI Washington Field Office , Mike Crosbie
Three Republicans running for office in Montgomery County say they have a real shot, even though the county is heavily-Democratic.
Tags: politics program , Jerry Cave , Maryland State Senate , Brian Frosh , InterCounty Connector , Purple Line , Capital Crescent Trail , Montgomery County Council , Rob Vricella , Roger Berliner , Robin Ficker , Kate Ryan
Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray still refuses to confirm if he will ask Michelle Rhee to stay on as schools chancellor.
Pepco is defending its response to Sunday's storm, but says it does not deserve a good grade for customer communication.