Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Forman
Former E-Government and IT Administrators Mark Forman and Karen Evans count down the top federal IT news stories of the year.
Mark Forman is a principal at Government Transaction Services and former e-gov administrator at the Office of Management and Budget.
Listen to the second half of the conversation.
Mark Forman, the first administrator of e-government and information technology at OMB, gives us his thoughts.
Mark Forman, a partner with KPMG and former Administrator for E-Government and Information Technology at the Office of Management and Budget, explains.
Former "e-gov Czar" Mark Forman joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
September 26, 2011
One reason for cuts to the e-gov budget is agencies have failed to make a business case for open government projects, said Mark Forman, former e-gov administrator.
One of government's biggest cloud believers details his latest move. Mark Forman, co-founder of Government Transaction Services joins In Depth with more on making the move to the cloud
Next on the Federal Drive, 6-10 a.m. * Here we go again - the countdown to shutdown is underway. Congress has less time than you think to come to a compromise. * Find out about the new National Center for The Veteran Institute for Procurement, and how it helps small veteran-owned businesses land federal deals. Be sure to check out these interviews and more on the next edition of the Federal Drive, weekdays from 6-10 a.m.