Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Drapeau
September 8th, 2009
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. How are these forms of social media shaping world events and politics. With an eye on Iran, this week's Government IT Solutions Spotlight delves into the topic.
Mark Drapeau, an associate professor at George Washington University, offers various predictions surrounding 2.0 over the next few years.
Dr. Mark Drapeau
Assoc Research Fellow, National Defense University;
Founder, Mixt Media Strategy
April 27th, 2009
Editor John Gotze talked with thought leaders, some of whom you've already heard here on Federal News Radio.
Summit starts next week; organizers and participants anticipate learning new best practices and exchanging contact information with others from around the world.