Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Brady
The fire caused $250,000 in damage and is blamed on a malfunctioning air conditioning system.
Mark Brady, chief spokesperson for Prince George's County Fire/EMS
Two young women, ages 17 and 18, and a baby were rescued from a flooded car.
Lanes of the northbound Baltimore-Washington Parkway have reopened north of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center after a school bus carrying 30 eighth-grade students caught fire at about 10:30 a.m.
A baby has died, and two others are hurt following an accident Friday in a residential neighborhood.
A man lost his life and several people had to be rescued from their balconies after an early-morning fire broke out in an apartment complex.
The crowd at the rally to support Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley was packed shoulder to shoulder.
A gas leak forced the campus to close Wednesday.
Three men in a sport utility vehicle died. Two Prince George's County medics survived.
Three people are dead and a teenager is hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak in a Hyattsville home.