Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Brady
The fire caused $250,000 in damage and is blamed on a malfunctioning air conditioning system.
Mark Brady, chief spokesperson for Prince George's County Fire/EMS
Two young women, ages 17 and 18, and a baby were rescued from a flooded car.
Lanes of the northbound Baltimore-Washington Parkway have reopened north of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center after a school bus carrying 30 eighth-grade students caught fire at about 10:30 a.m.
A baby has died, and two others are hurt following an accident Friday in a residential neighborhood.
A man lost his life and several people had to be rescued from their balconies after an early-morning fire broke out in an apartment complex.
The crowd at the rally to support Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley was packed shoulder to shoulder.
A gas leak forced the campus to close Wednesday.
Three men in a sport utility vehicle died. Two Prince George's County medics survived.
Three people are dead and a teenager is hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak in a Hyattsville home.