Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Brady
The fire caused $250,000 in damage and is blamed on a malfunctioning air conditioning system.
Mark Brady, chief spokesperson for Prince George's County Fire/EMS
Two young women, ages 17 and 18, and a baby were rescued from a flooded car.
Lanes of the northbound Baltimore-Washington Parkway have reopened north of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center after a school bus carrying 30 eighth-grade students caught fire at about 10:30 a.m.
A baby has died, and two others are hurt following an accident Friday in a residential neighborhood.
A man lost his life and several people had to be rescued from their balconies after an early-morning fire broke out in an apartment complex.
The crowd at the rally to support Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley was packed shoulder to shoulder.
A gas leak forced the campus to close Wednesday.
Three men in a sport utility vehicle died. Two Prince George's County medics survived.
Three people are dead and a teenager is hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak in a Hyattsville home.