Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Amtower
Best selling author Rohit Bhargava, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about his book Likeonomics, and the top marketing trends for next year.
December 3, 2012(Encore presentation December 24, 2012 and December 31, 2012)
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Steve Charles and David Perera, co-authors of The Inside Guide to the Federal IT Market".
November 19, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , ImmixGroup , Steve Charles , Fierce Markets , The Inside Guide to the Federal IT market , GSA schedules , SEWP , simplified acquisition , continuing resolution , FSSI , channel , B2G , Amtower Off Center , David Perera
Deltek's Ray Bjorklund and Kevin Plexico will talk about how contractors will be affected by sequestration and other issues.
November 12, 2012(Encore presentation November 26, 2012)
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president for Global Public Sector at TechAmerica, will discuss how sequestration and other issues will affect contracting and acquisition.
October 8, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Trey Hodgkins , Tech America , 2012 Vision Conference , sequestration , IT manufacturing , continuing resolution , debt limit , procurement , FITARA , shared risk , Amtower Off Center
Social media consultant Elliot Volkman joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how you can use social medial to enhance your business.
October 1, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Elliot Volkman , social media , Web 2.0 , Twitter , GovLoop , GovWin , Google , Google+ , LinkedIn , video conferencing , webinars , blogs , white papers , Amtower Off Center
Larry Allen of Allen Federal and Richard Mackey of CapITalReps will discuss how changes to GSA Schedules will affect you.
September 17, 2012(Encore presentation October 22, 2012)
Tags: procurement , contracting , Samuel Bornstein , Jim Phillips , Centre Consulting , Allen Federal , Larry Allen , CapitalReps , Richard Mackey , strategic sourcing , FSSI , acquisition , cost benefit analysis , GSA , GSA schedules , Amtower Off Center
Terry Dunlap, founding partner of Tactical Network Solutions talks about the services his company provides to protect your computer networks from hackers.
September 10, 2012
Tags: intel community , acquisition , contracting , offensive cyber tools , hackers , Ft. Meade , Black Hat , Defcon , Shmoocon , Terry Dunlap , Tactical Network Solutions , Howard County Tech Council , Amtower Off Center ,
WomenAble CEO Julie Weeks joins host Mark Amtower to talk about her research on small business contractors and what they can do to earn more government business.
September 3, 2012(Encore presentation September 24, 2012)
Lisa Dezzutti and Monica Parham from Market Connections talk about what contractors can do to raise their profiles in the federal market.
August 27, 2012
ImmixGroup's Allan Rubin and Skip Liesegang will talk about how their company is helping channel participants do more business with government.
July 30, 2012(Encore presentation December 17, 2012)