Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Amtower
Government marketing guru Mark Amtower gives us his thoughts.
Washington Business Journal
January 12th, 2009
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
Darryl Rekemeyer, Director of Business Development for Information Technology Systems & Consulting, talks about his work.
Nov. 16, 2009
This week, Amtower talks to editor in chief Warren Master.
March 22, 2010
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Richard Knight, principal/vice-president of Aercrete Advantage LLC, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the work being done by his company.
October 3, 2011
Tags: acquisition , contracting , richard knight , baltimore-washington corridor chamber of commerce , aercrete advantage llc , green building initiatives , bw region procurement fair , Amtower Off Center
Amtower talks with David Powell of the Federal Business Council.
April 5, 2010 (Rebroadcast from March 8, 2010)
VP of Products and Services,
January 5th, 2009
Former "e-gov Czar" Mark Forman joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
September 26, 2011