Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Amtower
Host Mark Amtower is joined by David Shea, director of GSA's Office of Charge Card Management. They will discuss how agencies use the SmartPay 2 charge card program.
November 21, 2011(Encore presentation December 12, 2011)
Tags: GSA , GSA Office of charge card services , office of charge card management , SmartPay , strategic sourcing , acquisition , contracting , Amtower Off Center , David Shea , Level 3 card processing
Web 2.0 guru Steve Lunceford, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how contractors are using, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networking tools.
November 14, 2011
Mark Amtower, host of Federal News Radio's "Amtower Off Center," explains how you can leverage that use to reach agencies.
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Ellen Hemmerly, executive director of BWTech at the UMBC Research and Technology Park, and Capitol College President and CEO Mike Wood.
October 17, 2011(Encore presentation November 28, 2011)
Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center, tells us more.
My weekly countdown of the top Federal news stories of the week.
Tags: Federal News Countdown , contracting , management , pay and benefits , technology , best practices , cybersecurity , Web 2.0 , Gov 2.0 , government 2.0 , John Berry , Carol Bonosaro , Frank Reeder
Helping people sell things to the government has been the mission of Mark Amtower for many years now.
Government marketing guru Mark Amtower gives us his thoughts.
Washington Business Journal
January 12th, 2009
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010