Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Amtower
Host Mark Amtower discusses a wide variety of issues with Washington Technology editor-in-chief Nick Wakeman and Lohfeld Consulting Group CEO Bob Lohfeld.
April 11, 2011 (Encore presentation April 25, 2011)
This is the company's third acquisition in the federal business development market since 2009.
Host Mark Amtower interviews government contract expert and consultant Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, on a variety of contracting issues.
March 28, 2011 (Encore presentation April 28, 2011)
Ann Handley, chief content officer of MarketingProfs, joins host Mark Amtower for a look at the roles of content and content distribution.
March 21, 2011
Host Mark Amtower interviews Peg & Claudia Hosky of Hosky Communications Inc. and FedInsider, a free newsletter.
March 7, 2011 (Encore presentation April 4, 2011)
Host Mark Amtower talks to Scott Lewis, CEO of PS Partnerships, about finding and making new partnerships.
February 14, 2011 (This is an encore presentation)
Mark Amtower, host of "Amtower Off-Center" and federal government marketing expert joins Francis Rose with advice for small business
Host Mark Amtower talks with Nick Wakeman, editor-in-chief of Washington Technology, about the goings on of the top 100 contractors in the federal space.
February 7, 2011
Wyatt Kash, content director and editor-at-large for 1105 Events, joins host Mark Amtower to discuss 1105's events in the government market.
January 31, 2011
Find out how author Becky Sheetz-Runkle has adopted The Art of War to pertain to women in business.
January 24, 2011