Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Amtower
Sales guru and best selling author Harvey Mackay talks about his new book when he joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
December 26, 2011
Allen Federal CEO Larry Allen will talk about GSA schedules and other procurement issues with host Mark Amtower.
December 19, 2011(Encore presentation January 2, 2012)
Veteran federal sales executive Max Peterson joined host Mark Amtower for a discussion about current conditions facing the IT community as well as potential "hot" areas for contractors selling IT products and services to the government over the next few years.
December 5, 2011(Encore presentation January 23, 2012)
Host Mark Amtower is joined by David Shea, director of GSA's Office of Charge Card Management. They will discuss how agencies use the SmartPay 2 charge card program.
November 21, 2011(Encore presentation December 12, 2011)
Tags: GSA , GSA Office of charge card services , office of charge card management , SmartPay , strategic sourcing , acquisition , contracting , Amtower Off Center , David Shea , Level 3 card processing
Web 2.0 guru Steve Lunceford, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how contractors are using, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networking tools.
November 14, 2011
Mark Amtower, host of Federal News Radio's "Amtower Off Center," explains how you can leverage that use to reach agencies.
Host Mark Amtower is joined by Ellen Hemmerly, executive director of BWTech at the UMBC Research and Technology Park, and Capitol College President and CEO Mike Wood.
October 17, 2011(Encore presentation November 28, 2011)
Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center, tells us more.
My weekly countdown of the top Federal news stories of the week.
Tags: Federal News Countdown , contracting , management , pay and benefits , technology , best practices , Cybersecurity , Web 2.0 , Gov 2.0 , government 2.0 , John Berry , Carol Bonosaro , Frank Reeder
Helping people sell things to the government has been the mission of Mark Amtower for many years now.