Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Amtower
Government marketing guru Mark Amtower gives us his thoughts.
Washington Business Journal
January 12th, 2009
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
Darryl Rekemeyer, Director of Business Development for Information Technology Systems & Consulting, talks about his work.
Nov. 16, 2009
This week, Amtower talks to editor in chief Warren Master.
March 22, 2010
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Richard Knight, principal/vice-president of Aercrete Advantage LLC, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the work being done by his company.
October 3, 2011
Tags: acquisition , contracting , richard knight , baltimore-washington corridor chamber of commerce , aercrete advantage llc , green building initiatives , bw region procurement fair , Amtower Off Center
Amtower talks with David Powell of the Federal Business Council.
April 5, 2010 (Rebroadcast from March 8, 2010)
VP of Products and Services,
January 5th, 2009
Former "e-gov Czar" Mark Forman joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
September 26, 2011