Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mark Amtower
Amtower talks with David Powell of the Federal Business Council.
April 5, 2010 (Rebroadcast from March 8, 2010)
VP of Products and Services,
January 5th, 2009
Former "e-gov Czar" Mark Forman joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
September 26, 2011
Do you get enough benefits from using sites like Facebook and LinkedIn to make it worth your time? Amtower Off Center's Mark Amtower offers some tips.
Allen Federal president Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk a wide range of government procurement issues.
September 19, 2011(Encore presentation October 24, 2011)
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Larry Allen , Allen Federal , OFPP , GAO , acquisition reform , marketing , business development , Joe Biden , spending cuts , FY 2011 budget , FY 2012 budget , continuing resolution , Amtower Off Center
My weekly countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
Allen Federal Business Partners CEO Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk about a variety of contracting issues.
July 18, 2011(Encore presentation August 1, 2011)
Host Mark Amtower discusses the SmartPay program with David Shea, Director of the Office of Charge Card Management, Federal Acquisition Service, General Services Administration.
November 1, 2010 (Encore Presentation)