Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marion Barry
Now scattered through 35 buildings in the Washington area, the Department of Homeland Security is one step closer to the goal of a "unified campus" on the grounds of the old St. Elizabeth's hospital in Southeast D.C. Groundbreaking ceremonies took place days before the 8th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks which spurred creation of the mega-agency.
Mark Plotkin, WTOP Political Analyst
Just days into the Vince Gray administration, three former mayors of the District appeared together Friday on the Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, and despite their disparate records as the city executive, all agreed from the outset on one particular issue.
On Friday's Politics Program with Mark Plotkin, two former D.C. mayors said the Redskins will stay at FedEx Field for some time.
The former mayor parked his 2002 Jaguar outside the Patricia R. Harris Education Center in Southeast D.C. Sunday morning with the keys still in the ignition.
Tags: auto theft
A group of D.C. politicians were "Busting Loose," in the way of self-proclaimed "Godfather of Go-Go" Chuck Brown.
City leaders, anti-gun groups and families touched by gun violence all rallied against new legislation Wednesday in the District.
Test scores and graduation rates are on the rise at the Anacostia high school once called one of the worst high schools in America.
The D.C. Council has unanimously voted to censure Councilmember Marion Barry and send his case to the U.S. Attorney's Office for possible criminal prosecution.
D.C. Councilmember Marion Barry is apologizing to the D.C. Council, a week after an independent investigation found he gave his then-girlfriend government contracts and took cash kickbacks.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast , Anacostia , Union Temple Baptist Church , Fred Cooke , Natalie Williams , Rev. Willie Wilson , D.C. Council , Jack Evans , Robert Bennett , United States Attorney's Office , D.C. Office of Campaign Finance