Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marine Corps Museum
Virginia has been chosen as the home of the National Museum of the U.S. Army.
A local military commander is asking the public to help find the person responsible for a series of shootings at Northern Virginia military buildings.
WTOP has mapped out the recent shootings at military installations, at least four of which have been connected to the same shooter.
A shot has been fired at the Coast Guard Recruiting Station on Potomac Mills Circle near Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge, a police spokesperson tells WTOP.
Shots were fired at the Marine Corps museum in Triangle, Va. -- the fourth time someone has fired at military-related buildings in the last few weeks. The FBI is urging the shooter to surrender.
Tags: Marine Corps , Pentagon , Triangle , Chantilly , Arlington , Colleen Kelleher , Cathy Lanier , Kim Chinn , Kattherine Schweit , shootings , FBI , Prince William County Police , Brian Villard , Quantico , Marine Corps Marathon , Marine Corps recruiting station , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Mark Plotkin , The Politics Program , John Perren , FBI Washington Field Office , Mike Crosbie
With tens of thousands in town for the Marine Corps Marathon, there will be more security on hand after the shots were fired at the Pentagon, the Marine Corps Museum and a Marine recruiting station.
The team is part of the investigation into the shooting at the Marine Corps Museum last Sunday morning in which several windows were damaged.