Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marine Corps Museum
Virginia has been chosen as the home of the National Museum of the U.S. Army.
A local military commander is asking the public to help find the person responsible for a series of shootings at Northern Virginia military buildings.
WTOP has mapped out the recent shootings at military installations, at least four of which have been connected to the same shooter.
A shot has been fired at the Coast Guard Recruiting Station on Potomac Mills Circle near Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge, a police spokesperson tells WTOP.
Shots were fired at the Marine Corps museum in Triangle, Va. -- the fourth time someone has fired at military-related buildings in the last few weeks. The FBI is urging the shooter to surrender.
Tags: Marine Corps , pentagon , Triangle , Chantilly , Arlington , Colleen Kelleher , Cathy Lanier , Kim Chinn , Kattherine Schweit , shootings , FBI , Prince William County Police , Brian Villard , Quantico , Marine Corps Marathon , Marine Corps recruiting station , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Mark Plotkin , The Politics Program , John Perren , FBI Washington Field Office , Mike Crosbie
With tens of thousands in town for the Marine Corps Marathon, there will be more security on hand after the shots were fired at the Pentagon, the Marine Corps Museum and a Marine recruiting station.
The team is part of the investigation into the shooting at the Marine Corps Museum last Sunday morning in which several windows were damaged.