Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marine Corps
Sharon Burke, the assistant secretary of defense for operational energy plans and programs, says saving energy takes risks out of the battlefield.
Officials say a Marine has collapsed and died after a day of training in the California desert in preparation for deployment to Afghanistan.
Andrew Goodrich, a ranger with the National Park Service, shares his story of being an injured Iraq War veteran finding a new home as a federal employee. He describes some of the challenges he faced and the accommodations his employers provided to to help him achieve success in the workplace.
DoD researchers are trying to figure out a way to build big weapons systems in two years instead of 10, by following the lead of the IT industry. DARPA plans to test the concept with the Marine Corps, fulfilling their need for an amphibious combat vehicle.
Congress ponders the question: Does a nation drowning in debt really need two armies?
Marine Gen. James Amos now calls the repeal of "don't ask don't tell" a non-event and says it does not undermine the war effort.
Col. Steve Zotti, the chief of staff for Marine Forces Cyber Command, the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris that cyberspace links together nearly all the other domains.
The Pentagon will soon announce winners of its latest round of grant funding to try out new energy technologies at its U.S. bases. The response from industry and other government agencies has been overwhelming, officials said.
Each service will implement core requirements, but have own unique system. Experience with DIHMRS brings back debate about what is the BTA's role.