Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marine Corps
The Marine Corps has created its first law enforcement battalions _ a lean, specialized force of military police officers that it hopes can quickly deploy worldwide to help investigate crimes from terrorism to drug trafficking and train fledgling security forces in allied nations.
Tags: DoD ,
More than one million man hours have gone into building a new Naval Hospital at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton without any "DART" incidents. That means there have been no injuries severe enough to workers to cause them days away from work, restriction of their work activities or transfer to a another type of work because of injury. The Marine Corps calls it a "safety milestone."
NASCAR and bass fishing can count on the military to keep the sponsorship money coming.
The Department of the Navy has signed a deal with the Microsoft that would consolidate nearly 30 different licensing arrangements with the world's largest software maker into one agreement.
U.S. defense officials will meet with Japanese government representatives Friday morning to discuss the safety of Osprey helicopters after one of the tilt-rotor aircraft crashed last week.
Sgt. Maj. James McCook is the new senior enlisted leader of U.S. Marine Corps Forces Europe and Africa.
The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan, Marine Gen. John Allen, is likely to leave to become the chief allied commander in Europe early next year as the war effort moves toward its final phase, a senior U.S. defense official said Tuesday.
About 9,000 U.S. Marines stationed on the Japanese island of Okinawa will be moved to the U.S. territory of Guam and other locations in the Asia-Pacific, including Hawaii, under a U.S.-Japan agreement announced Thursday.