Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marine Corps
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will talk about what's next for sequestration, options for repairing the Harrier jet, technology that Israel could use to respond to the Iranian nuclear threat, and why certain medications may be in short supply.
October 4, 2012
Tags: acquisition , continuing resolution , sequestration , F-35 , Harrier AV-8B , Afghanistan , Iran , nuclear weapons , atom bomb , Medicare , Grey Market , Allen Scott , Rob Levinson , Kevin Brancato , Christine Ryan , Michael Oren , Brian Rye , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Army officials said first they have to define what exactly is a cyber weapon or tactical fire in military-speak.
Female Marine officers will attend the grueling infantry officer school at the Marine Corps' Quantico, Va., base as part of an experiment to gauge whether women can handle the course's extreme physical and mental challenges.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is looking into whether open collaboration can produce a design for a Marine Corps amphibious vehicle.
Marine Corps investigation has concluded that operator error caused the deadly April crash of an MV-22 Osprey aircraft in Morocco.
Both the Defense Department and animal right activists hope to reduce or end the use of 6,000 live animals a year for trauma surgery training.
Two years after U.S. Cyber Command became operational, the military services that provide its cyber forces are beginning to more tightly define their respective responsibilities in the joint cyber environment. Gen. Keith Alexander issued a memo recently giving each of the services a lead cyber role for specific geographic areas of the world.
The Marine Corps has created its first law enforcement battalions _ a lean, specialized force of military police officers that it hopes can quickly deploy worldwide to help investigate crimes from terrorism to drug trafficking and train fledgling security forces in allied nations.
Tags: DoD ,