Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marine Corps
Corps issues a new paper asking commanders their thoughts. The paper details issues that would lead the Marines to identify challenges and propose solutions.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates says the size of the Army will be increased temporarily by 22,000 soldiers. It's an effort to help meet the needs of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and other missions around the world. Gates previously increased the size of the Army and the Marine Corps after becoming Secretary of Defense. He says more troops are needed in Afghanistan because of the worsening violence there
The Military Health System has launched a new Health.mil website that provides a single point of entry to military health news, information and resources.
After the Office of Special Counsel intervened on their behalf, two federal whistleblowers won a 45-day stay on personnel actions taken against them.
The Office of Special Counsel is seeking to halt adverse personnel actions against two federal whistleblowers. Both employees were placed on unpaid administrative leave after they blew the whistle at their agencies.
A marine who took pot shots at the Pentagon says he didn't do it for the reasons most people think. Learn more in today's DoD Report.
There's a new web portal for Navy and the Marine Corps. Learn more in today's DoD Report
Brigadier General Loretta Reynolds has become the first female commander of the Marine Corps' historic recruit depot at Parris Island, S.C.