Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marine Corps
Congress ponders the question: Does a nation drowning in debt really need two armies?
Marine Gen. James Amos now calls the repeal of "don't ask don't tell" a non-event and says it does not undermine the war effort.
Col. Steve Zotti, the chief of staff for Marine Forces Cyber Command, the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris that cyberspace links together nearly all the other domains.
The Pentagon will soon announce winners of its latest round of grant funding to try out new energy technologies at its U.S. bases. The response from industry and other government agencies has been overwhelming, officials said.
Each service will implement core requirements, but have own unique system. Experience with DIHMRS brings back debate about what is the BTA's role.
Corps issues a new paper asking commanders their thoughts. The paper details issues that would lead the Marines to identify challenges and propose solutions.
Defense Secretary Robert Gates says the size of the Army will be increased temporarily by 22,000 soldiers. It's an effort to help meet the needs of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and other missions around the world. Gates previously increased the size of the Army and the Marine Corps after becoming Secretary of Defense. He says more troops are needed in Afghanistan because of the worsening violence there
The Military Health System has launched a new Health.mil website that provides a single point of entry to military health news, information and resources.