Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marilee Fitzgerald
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Paul Strasser of Dynamics Research Corporation talks about a new deal his company has with FDA. Marilee Fitzgerald, director of the Department of Defense Education Activity, discusses promoting STEM fields. Tim Scannell of Technology Guide reports from the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Tags: Paul Strasser , Dynamics Research Corporation , FDA , DoD , Department of Defense Education Activity , STEM , Tim Scannell , Technology Guide , Consumer Electronics Show , technology , Federal Drive , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Report
Agencies will have defined benchmarks to hit for training current and future managers.
What's the best way to train the next generation of federal agency supervisors? a Senate panel holds an oversight hearing exploring proposed legislation to improve the way that potential mid-level managers are trained, and ways to continue and enhance the training and experience they already have.