Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Maria Roat
Agencies must use only cloud services that have been approved under the Federal Risk Authorization and Management Program (FedRAMP) by June. OMB will receive more details on agency progress with the latest quarterly update through PortfolioStat. Meanwhile, FedRAMP's security baseline will be revised this summer.
The Administration's establishment of the Cloud First policy opens the door for agencies to take full advantage of cloud computing in order to maximize capacity utilization, improve IT flexibility and responsiveness, and minimize cost.
As agencies seek to combine different cloud services or legacy systems, they need a seamless form of integration. The result is the exploration of Cloud Computing Brokerage, a means to integrate software-as-a-service economically with the agility and flexibility the agency needs.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
This year, Federal News Radio is proud to have chosen five winners for the Causey Awards. The awards honor outstanding achievements and important contributions in the human capital management field in 2010.