Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Margaret Hostetler
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with two of NARFE's legislative experts; he also chats with Steve Bauer, executive director of FEEA, to learn how you can help fellow feds affected by the Haitian earthquake.
October 21st, 2009
NARFE's Margaret Hostetler joins Mike with an update on legislation effecting dependent children in the FEHBP, the FERS flu and other perqs for feds. NAEFE Legislative Director Dan Adcock talk about the perks in the Defense Authorization Bill. And Jacqueline Simon, the policy director for AFGE talks the end of NSPS.
If you think health insurance premiums are high now, just wait a couple of years. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the impact of health care reform on your high-value FEHBP health plan.
Will health care reform affect FEHBP? On this week's Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks that and other questions of Margaret Hostetler, Assistant Legislative Director of NARFE.
September 23, 2009 - NARFE's Margaret Hostetler has a legislative update on health care reform and whether or not they'll ever be a cure for the FERS flu.