Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Margaret Hostetler
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with two of NARFE's legislative experts; he also chats with Steve Bauer, executive director of FEEA, to learn how you can help fellow feds affected by the Haitian earthquake.
October 21st, 2009
NARFE's Margaret Hostetler joins Mike with an update on legislation effecting dependent children in the FEHBP, the FERS flu and other perqs for feds. NAEFE Legislative Director Dan Adcock talk about the perks in the Defense Authorization Bill. And Jacqueline Simon, the policy director for AFGE talks the end of NSPS.
If you think health insurance premiums are high now, just wait a couple of years. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the impact of health care reform on your high-value FEHBP health plan.
Will health care reform affect FEHBP? On this week's Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks that and other questions of Margaret Hostetler, Assistant Legislative Director of NARFE.
September 23, 2009 - NARFE's Margaret Hostetler has a legislative update on health care reform and whether or not they'll ever be a cure for the FERS flu.