Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marco Giamberardino
Marco Giamberardino, senior director of the Federal and Heavy Construction Division at the Associated General Contractors of America, discusses the administration's efforts to streamline the federal permitting process.
Marco Giamberardino, senior director of the Associated General Contractors of America's federal and heavy construction division, outlines the winners and losers of the FY2012 budget for federal construction.
The Federal Acquisition Regulations Council has issued a rule mandating the greening of federal procurements. We get reaction from Marco Giamberardino with the Associated General Contractors of America.