Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Marcia Madsen
Mayer Brown LLP partner Marcia Madsen will talk about what government managers and contractors need to know when it comes to data collection and transparency.
June 5, 2012(Encore presentation June 12, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , data collection , Transparency , data accountability and transparency act of 2012 , Mayer Brown LLP , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
GAO's latest report finds contractors have a 1-in-2 chance to gain some type of relief from agencies when they protest a solicitation. Agencies turning more to alternative dispute resolution to help solve complaints. Bid protests expected to increase in 2010.
The Office of Federal Procurement Policy and GSA are working on a directory of Federal Supply Schedule blanket purchase agreements. The database would help fix one of the "biggest blind spots" in federal acquisition today, said Dan Gordon, OFPP administrator. OFPP's memo to require business cases for multiple-award contracts received praise for its direct and specific requirements.
Tags: acquisition , acquisition policy , Dan Gordon , OFPP , GSA , Interagency contracting , mulitiple-award contracts , business cases , Mayer Brown , Stan Livingstone , ASI Government , Jason Miller , contracting
Host Roger Waldron will discuss procurement in the post 9/11 world with Ray Bjorklund, chief knowledge officer and vice president at Deltek and Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP.
September 6, 2011(Encore presentation September 20, 2011)
Tags: contracting , procurement , acquisition , 9/11 , Ray Bjorklund , Mayer Brown LLP , Deltek , War on Terror , oversight , commercial item contracting , Roger Waldron , Coaltion for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a discussion about how Organizational Conflicts of Interest, will be affected by the Federal Acquisitions Regulation update.
May 3, 2011