Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: March Madness
How does your Final Four bracket look? WTOP's Ari Ashe talks with one New Jersey man who got his 100 percent right.
Lowell Bergman, correspondent for PBS' FRONTLINE
Do employees actually waste a ton of time with web watching and office pools? WTOP's Evan Haning has the story.
For the third year in a row, President Barack Obama plays the March Madness game.
Jeff Borzello, columnist with CBSSports.com and founder and editor of the "Busting the Bracket" blog
With the NCAA Tournament about to tip off, even your boss may be on board with all this March Madness.
The upcoming March Madness basketball playoffs will be a major event in many federal offices. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey hears some consider it a morale builder, while other feds say its a waste of time equivalent to sleeping on the job or grooming your cat on government time.
Filling out those NCAA brackets for more than fun is not allowed if you work for the federal government.