Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: March Madness
How does your Final Four bracket look? WTOP's Ari Ashe talks with one New Jersey man who got his 100 percent right.
Lowell Bergman, correspondent for PBS' FRONTLINE
Do employees actually waste a ton of time with web watching and office pools? WTOP's Evan Haning has the story.
For the third year in a row, President Barack Obama plays the March Madness game.
Jeff Borzello, columnist with CBSSports.com and founder and editor of the "Busting the Bracket" blog
With the NCAA Tournament about to tip off, even your boss may be on board with all this March Madness.
The upcoming March Madness basketball playoffs will be a major event in many federal offices. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey hears some consider it a morale builder, while other feds say its a waste of time equivalent to sleeping on the job or grooming your cat on government time.
Filling out those NCAA brackets for more than fun is not allowed if you work for the federal government.