Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Manassas
A Manassas man has been charged with felony child abuse after beating his two-month-old son, police say.
A widespread Norfolk Southern signal failure caused delays on Virginia Railway Express Friday morning.
Tags: VRE ,
An adult-oriented store that's created a bit of controversy opened in Manassas on Wednesday.
Tags: KK's Temptations , Kimberly Skokan , Harry Parrish , Manassas City Council , Old Town Manassas , InsideNOVA , Robert Bendall , Manassas Land Use and Economic Development Committ , adult-oriented store , Hank Silverberg
Police are waiting for a Manassas day care worker charged with sodomizing a 4-year old girl to be extradited back to Fairfax County after he was detained trying to enter Canada.
A discarded cigarette in some potting soil started the fire that destroyed three homes and damaged five others in the Sumner Lake community, according to the Manassas Fire Marshal.
The commemoration Manassas is planning to mark the 150th anniversary of the Civil War prompted the American Bus Association to list the site of the Civil War's first major battle as the premiere destination for its bus tours.
The group, called Pick Up America is walking across the U.S., cleaning up trash and educating people about reducing plastic waste in communities and waterways.
A 28-year-old Manassas man was robbed after meeting a person on a cell phone chat line, according to Prince William County Police.
Paul Warner Powell killed Stacie Reed, 16, and raped her younger sister in 1999 in the family's Manassas home. He's set to be executed Thursday night.
After three previous tries for appeal, Paul Powell's attorneys are appealing to Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell to commute his death sentence to life without parole. Powell is set to die on March 18 after being convicted of killing 16-year-old Stacie Reed and raping her 14-year-old sister in their Manassas home in 1999.