Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Manassas
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.
Two back to back snowstorms may have you wondering: what would it be like to telework? The director of one center where feds with authorization from their agencies to telework can do their jobs talks about how you can sign up and the benefits of teleworking from some place other than your normal office.
A hundred and 50 years ago, Maryland was caught between north and south. The state was severely divided when the civil war started even though Maryland stayed in the Union. Marylanders fought on both sides of the conflict.
Two eight-week-old pit bull puppies were stolen from a Manassas home Tuesday afternoon.
Virginia Railway Express says it provided 20,133 passenger trips on Wednesday. That beat VRE's prior record by nearly 200 trips.
The grief and support are evident at a Manassas home where two people were killed.
The U.S. Attorney's Office in Alexandria says 45 people have been charged with selling drugs including heroin and cocaine, along with illegal guns.
A bill aimed at getting the Northern Neck economy moving would charge Virginia Railway Express passengers riding out of Manassas and Manassas Park more.
A shooting in a Manassas condominium complex has left one man dead and another in hospital in unknown condition.
A two-month old child died Saturday after injuries sustained in an October incident that ended with a Manassas man being arrested and charged with felony child abuse.