Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Manassas
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.
Two back to back snowstorms may have you wondering: what would it be like to telework? The director of one center where feds with authorization from their agencies to telework can do their jobs talks about how you can sign up and the benefits of teleworking from some place other than your normal office.
A hundred and 50 years ago, Maryland was caught between north and south. The state was severely divided when the civil war started even though Maryland stayed in the Union. Marylanders fought on both sides of the conflict.
Two eight-week-old pit bull puppies were stolen from a Manassas home Tuesday afternoon.
Virginia Railway Express says it provided 20,133 passenger trips on Wednesday. That beat VRE's prior record by nearly 200 trips.
The grief and support are evident at a Manassas home where two people were killed.
The U.S. Attorney's Office in Alexandria says 45 people have been charged with selling drugs including heroin and cocaine, along with illegal guns.
A bill aimed at getting the Northern Neck economy moving would charge Virginia Railway Express passengers riding out of Manassas and Manassas Park more.
A shooting in a Manassas condominium complex has left one man dead and another in hospital in unknown condition.
A two-month old child died Saturday after injuries sustained in an October incident that ended with a Manassas man being arrested and charged with felony child abuse.