Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
Both the Senate and House have passed the 2010 Defense Authorization Bill, what does it mean for NSPS?
The plan — and you can read all the documents here — essentially creates an uber-USDA "Departmental Administration" that includes most of the management functions — procurement, IT, HR, finance and budget — all under one umbrella.
DorobekInsider EXCLUSIVE: USDA undertakes extensive management reorg – downgrading the CIO, CFO, and seeking early retirements
Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board's Earl Devaney on reporting of federal stimulus funding: "it went fabulous." Now the data makes its way to the federal site designed to shed light on Recovery Act spending.
When members of Congress weigh in on cybersecurity, do they know what they're talking about? How about the use of technology in government? Some of the top names in the federal government on both these topics were questioned on Congressional expertise by Federal News Radio during recent conferences and news events.
Tags: technology , management , cybersecurity , International Spy Museum , Mike McConnell , Excellence in Government , Aneesh Chopra , Open Government Directive , President Barack Obama , congress , Max Cacas