Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
President of Senior Executives Association says data from survey of GS-14's and 15's being aggregated; expects survey to be released later this month.
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg has analysis.
DorobekInsider: What you read in December 2009 on the DorobekInsider, Daily Debrief, Causey, and FederalNewsRadio.com
Sen. Mark Warner fills us in on a Northern Virginia traffic study on the effects of BRAC in the region.
A look back at our conversation with President Obama's technology czar on the administration's efforts to increase transparency.