Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
President Barack Obama announced on Thursday his intent to fill two key administration posts.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Commissioner Astrue tells House committee that despite the recession, the agency still plans on reducing its disability claims backlog. SSA using a combination of technology, new employees and improved processes to continue on the path to eliminate its hearings backlog by 2013. State agency furloughs, however, are causing additional challenges with the log jam of claims.
WTOP Investigative reporter Mark Segraves reports.
House Transportation subcommittee asked for updates from program head, Transportation IG, and GAO.
The U.S. Army is taking a new approach when it comes to getting troops ready to fight in the 21st century. A recent GAO report says that the Army needs to seize the opportunity of integrating acquisition reforms, as well as keeping technology current.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, explains why.
D.C. CTO Bryan Sivak talks about what went into developing his dashboard and what federal agencies need to know.
Legislation builds on Bush-to-Obama transition success.