Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
A new survey from the Pew Research Center shows that more Americans than ever don't trust government.
Learn all about FAA's Technical Operations (TechOps) and how they maintain and operate equipment for air traffic control.
May 6, 2010
The recent presidential transition from the Bush to Obama Administrations has been called one of the best in history. But lawmakers are considering legislation that would further streamline the peaceful hand-off of governmental authority. Would a reduction in the number of political appointees requiring Senate confirmation be part of that streamlining?
OPM, GSA, Interior hold fair in Washington to educate employees about being greener. GSA administrator Johnson says it takes a collaborative approach to be more efficient. OPM director Berry calls for more telework to save energy.
Officials with the Veterans Administration admit there's a well-documented need to better train its IT workers.
EADS North America has announced that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program. Sean O'Keefe, CEO of EADS North America, explains how the company plans to win.
A project designed during the Bush Administration to stem the flow of illegal immigration across the U.S.-Mexican border has now fallen on hard times, and formerly supportive lawmakers are now hinting of a dim future for the virtual fence. Thad Bingel, a former Chief of Staff at Customs and Border Protection, explains what's at stake.
The President's executive order about creating a greener government is on its way to being a year old. What's changed since last October?
WFED's Max Cacas reports.