Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
Tags: IRMCO 2010 , contracting , best practices , Martha Johnson , General Services Administration , management , GSA , Business process reengineering , metrics , sustainability , open government , IRMCO
OPM says two agencies will hold training sessions on how to use this new approach to hire senior executives. OPM also is working with other organizations to extend the training new SESers receive.
Tags: IRMCO 2010 , Pay & Benefits , management , Nancy Kichak , John Berry , OPM , John Palguta , Senior Executive Association , Partnership for Public Service , Veterans hiring , Senior Executive Service , onboarding , hiring reforms , Hiring databases
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg says nuclear proliferation is top of mind for many country leaders.
The Department of Homeland Security has been working for some time to bring together a set of security standards for all types of federal facilities.
CNN's Brian Todd has more.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Current military personnel doubling as think tank thinkers, academics share results of their research.
At this year's IRMCO, Dave McClure gave his assessment of the Open Government Initiative.
Being audited by the DCAA is a necessary outcome of doing business with the government. Tune into this week's Gov Con Straight Talk with Microsoft to learn what to expect during a DCAA system audit and what government contactors can do today to help ensure they successfully pass when faced with an audit. The panel will also address how CFOs of government contractors can set their organizations up for success by building a financial management foundation with growth options in out years.