Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
Many federal government watchers think the former Harvard Law Professor has turned OIRA into a 'living laboratory' for writing government regulations based on behavioral economics.
But he explains "tension" is different from "conflict." He's co-author of the book "The Right Fight: How Great Leaders Use Healthy Conflict to Drive Performance, Innovation, and Value."
USCG Commandant is stepping down May 26th, makes his last State of the Coast Guard speech.
CIO has reviewed half of the 79 major IT investments at the agency, and says so far none have been deemed "fatally flawed."