Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
Analysis from GovExec editor-in-chief Tom Shoop.
The Federal Transit Administration is using the requirements of the Open Government Directive for more than just transparency.
After months of work and lots of speculation and discussion, the Office of Personnel Management announced a major program to reform the federal hiring process - including the elimination of Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities essays.
The Senate Armed Services Committee likely will not consider the House version of the bill to improve how the Defense Department conducts acquisition.
This week's guest is Fanny Rivera, Assistant Administrator for Civil Rights at the FAA.
May 13, 2010
Author Josh Lerner's new book examines what, if any, role governments should play when it comes to spurring innovation and investing in venture capital.
DorobekINSIDER: The blog becomes a radio show… and programming changes at Federal News Radio 1500 AM
Getting good results from your team is becoming more important with the administration's emphasis on results.
GSA officials are squarely behind the new Administrator's priority list.