Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Management
Both the Senate and House have passed the 2010 Defense Authorization Bill, what does it mean for NSPS?
The plan — and you can read all the documents here — essentially creates an uber-USDA "Departmental Administration" that includes most of the management functions — procurement, IT, HR, finance and budget — all under one umbrella.
DorobekInsider EXCLUSIVE: USDA undertakes extensive management reorg – downgrading the CIO, CFO, and seeking early retirements
Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board's Earl Devaney on reporting of federal stimulus funding: "it went fabulous." Now the data makes its way to the federal site designed to shed light on Recovery Act spending.
When members of Congress weigh in on cybersecurity, do they know what they're talking about? How about the use of technology in government? Some of the top names in the federal government on both these topics were questioned on Congressional expertise by Federal News Radio during recent conferences and news events.
Tags: technology , management , cybersecurity , International Spy Museum , Mike McConnell , Excellence in Government , Aneesh Chopra , Open Government Directive , President Barack Obama , Congress , Max Cacas